Consider These Things…
Still Unsure? Click The Link Below for More Information
(This will launch in a new window – and if you prefer you may print from there)
And now to the most important question YOU will ever answer. If you died today, do you know for certain that you would go to heaven? The world tries to convince you that perhaps you are already good enough or that you can produce enough goodness to get to heaven. But consider what the Bible says is the way to a personal relationship with Christ:
It’s as simple as A B C
Admit you’re a sinner in God’s sight – deserving of the punishment of God and repent- that is to turn from the things God hates and look to Him. Admit to God your guilt.
For the kind of sorrow God wants us to experience leads us away from sin and results in salvation. There’s no regret for that kind of sorrow. But worldly sorrow, which lacks repentance, results in spiritual death. 2 Corinthians. 7:10
Believe that Jesus Christ died for you – He was your substitute – embrace the work that is already finished.
For you are all children of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27 And all who have been united with Christ in baptism have put on Christ, like putting on new clothes. Gal.3:26-27,
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, (9) not of works, lest anyone should boast. Ephesians 2:8-9
Confess Christ as your Savior – That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
(33) But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 10:32-33
Eternal life is a free gift. Open your heart and read further to find out more…
God loves us so much that He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to die for our sins. For God so loved the world that He gave his only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
- We can not earn eternal life. For by grace you have been saved through faith; and this is not your own doing, it is the gift of God, not because of works, lest any man should boast. Ephesians 2:8-9
- In God’s eyes, everyone is a sinner. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23
- We obtain eternal life by receiving the free gift of grace. For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life> through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 To as many as receive Him, to them gives He the power to become the sons of God, even to them who call upon His name. John 1:12
- There is no reason to delay your decision, there is no better time than right now. For He says, “At the acceptable time I have listened to you, and helped you on the day of salvation.” Behold, now is the acceptable time; behold, now is the day of salvation. 2 Corinthians 6:2
God has given all of us freedom of choice to accept Christ or deny Christ. If you died right now, where would your soul go? Heaven or Hell?
Search Your Soul…
Will you believe in Jesus at this moment, receive Him into your heart and ask Him to save you? If so, then pray this prayer:
Dear God, I know I’m a sinner and I deserve hell. I believe that Jesus is God’s Son, sent from heaven to take the punishment for my sins on the cross, and that He rose from the grave on the third day. I accept Jesus as my Savior from sin. I know that if I believe, heaven is mine. I ask today for your forgiveness and your presence to enable me to live a life pleasing to you. Amen
If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, please contact us to let us know of your decision so we may rejoice with you.